What information is collected?
User provided information:
Information that is provided by the user when the user downloads or uses the application or when the user writes to us.
Automatically collected information:
The application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of your mobile device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Application.
Analytics and Ads data:
We use the following analytics services and advertising services in our applications, links to their privacy policies are given below:
- Unity Analytics & Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/
- Apple App Analytics: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Chartboost: https://chartboost.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269-Privacy-Policy?mobile_site=true
Why we collect your information?
- Develop and improve our games, websites and services
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our games
- To provide you with reasonable contextual advertisements
- Customize our games, websites and services to give you the best experience
- Send you related information, such as custom promotions, updates, security alerts and support messages
Data Security and Data Sharing:
We recognize that privacy is very important and take reasonable measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, but cannot guarantee its absolute security as no system is 100% secure.
We will not disclose any of your information to any third parties unless we are bound by law to do so. We may however disclose it to our trusted service providers or suppliers who help us in providing services to you.
Policy regarding Children:
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such data, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can obtain parental consent or remove such data.
Changes to this policy: